Being in the field of modern dentistry for quite a notable period of time, we often come across questions related to invisalign here at Belmont Dentistry. This is the sole reason why we wanted to provide you with a blog that will mostly focus on discussing the benefits of getting invisalign over other orthodontic options such as traditional braces. Therefore, if you have queries related to this particular topic, do give this blog a read.
Before discussing the perks of using clear braces or invisalign, you should be aware of what it actually is. Well, it is a specific type of orthodontic treatment which uses smooth plastic braces in order to achieve a perfect smile. Invisalign is considered to be the one of the most effective options when it comes to people suffering from problems such as a slight misalignment in their teeth such as underbite, overbite, crossbite etc. As mentioned before, the treatment is executed with the usage of clear plastic aligner trays which gradually move the teeth into a proper alignment.
Advantages of using Invisalign
Let us know address the elephant in the room. You must be eager to get a clear understanding of the advantages of choosing invisalign over traditional braces. Go through the pointers below and fulfill your quench of knowledge.
- The primary factor is the comfort that can be enjoyed in case you go for invisalign. The clear braces or invisalign is made up of plastic which makes them much easier to carry if compared with the metal braces. They are handcrafted with the aim of fitting your teeth in a perfect manner. The braces have no sharp edges which naturally nullifies the chances of getting hurt.
- Invisalign is also better looking if compared with the traditional metal braces. They are almost invisible and hence don’t have any negative impacts on your overall appearance. Whereas usage of traditional braces can lead to display of awkward metal chunks.
- You will also be surprised to know that undergoing invisalign treatment is also less time taking than other orthodontic options such as traditional metal braces.
- The clear braces are also safer than traditional metal braces. The traditional braces consist of wide and protruding bits of metal that can scratch or puncture the insides of the gums and mouth. Invisalign is made of clear and smooth plastic which nullifies your chances of getting hurt.
- Invisalign also helps to maintain your oral hygiene. It can be easily removed during execution of tasks such as flossing or brushing. You can clean your teeth and pop the clear braces back in.
- You will also have to follow no restrictions on food in case of clear braces or invisalign. This is not possible when it comes to conventional metal braces. So you can enjoy your food and also work on the teeth straightening process.
- To add on, invisalign is much more effective and yields results within a relatively short span of time if compared with the metal braces.
You must have now gained an idea about why choosing invisalign is a wise decision. People often hesitate to get clear braces due to the price. But trust us, investing in invisalign is absolutely worth it. You can also financially plan your invisalign treatment to avoid the tension related to expenditure.
If you are looking for a reliable dental clinic to undergo invisalign treatment in or around Scottsdale, AZ, contact Belmont Dentistry. You can also find out about the other wide array of dental treatments which can be availed by you at our clinic. Thank you.