Invisalign treatment costs consist of clear tray braces made of Invisalign’s plastic blend in their manufacturing facilities. These personalized plastic aligners exert pressure on your teeth, gradually guiding them into an optimal position. A growing number of individuals prefer Invisalign treatment for achieving straighter teeth and a perfect smile. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are discreet, easily adjustable, and more comfortable. If you desire to straighten your teeth without the inconvenience of metal braces, consider opting for Invisalign treatment.
If you are concerned about the cost of Invisalign treatment in Scottsdale AZ, then keep reading.
How much do Invisalign aligners cost?
The cost of Invisalign treatment depends on a wide range of factors, such as:
- Overall dental health needs
- The amount of work and time your teeth would need to become straight
- The geographical location along with the treatment cost on an average in your city
- The dentist’s fees depend on his credentials and experience
- If your insurance company covers the treatment cost or not, and, if it does, then to what extent
Usually, the average Invisalign treatment cost ranges from $3,000 to $7,000 or more. Moreover, some insurance plans cover the treatment cost up to a specific amount.
How can you save money on your Invisalign treatment?
When you compare Invisalign treatment to traditional metal braces, the former is an expensive option to straighten your teeth. But, you can always opt for programs and strategies that will help you better plan your Invisalign treatment financially by decreasing the cost of orthodontics. Some ways that will help you save money on your Invisalign aligners are as follows:
- Flexible spending accounts or FSAs: This account enables you to use a specific pretax amount from your salary for healthcare expenses. However, not all employers offer the FSAs, so you might have to check with your employer. Generally, FSA is a part of employee benefits packages.
- Health savings accounts or HSA: This account type allows you to set aside a specific amount of pretax salary amount for healthcare costs. These accounts function similarly to FSAs, but the difference is the amount in an HSA account can be carried forward to the next year in case you have not used it. Additionally, you should have a high-deductible health insurance plan.
- Payment plan: Most dental clinics these days have in-house payment plans in place to make dental treatment more affordable for their patients. A monthly payment plan will help you plan your treatment better and enable you to spread it out over a couple of months instead of paying the entire bill at once.
- Dental schools: You can also find dental schools in your area or city that might be offering discounted Invisalign treatment. Getting treated at a dental school would mean that you agree to allow dental students to treat you. However, a reputed dental school will always make sure that a certified dentist monitors the student during treatment procedures.
- Credit cards with no interest: Based on your credit score, i.e., regular payments before the due date, you can be eligible for a no-interest credit card, which can be your gateway to making Invisalign treatment affordable for you. A no-interest payment plan will help you stretch out your entire treatment cost into small monthly payments without any additional interest. However, you should ensure that your credit card does not have a deferred interest rate, as it will start charging interest on a balanced amount after the promo period.
- Children’s health insurance program or CHIP: If you are opting for Invisalign aligners for children or teenagers, you should check whether you qualify for government support for insurance to cover the Invisalign treatment cost. In case a kid’s orthodontics is affecting their overall health, the treatment cost might be covered.
Invisalign treatment costs may be more expensive than traditional braces. However, at Belmont Dentistry, we understand the importance of investing in your oral healthcare, as it is invaluable and has long-lasting benefits. To make planning your dental treatment easier, we provide various financial options. Moreover, our dental practice in Scottsdale, AZ has highly skilled dentists who specialize in Invisalign aligners. For further information, please feel free to contact us.