For many people who are pressed for time, Same Day CEREC is a godsend. Same-day dental crown procedures can be a lifesaver if you have been given short notice to appear as a guest on a television show or if you need to look terrific for your next interview. It enables you to visit a dentist and walk out with your smile entirely repaired. The obvious benefits of same-day CEREC are convenience and time savings. However, there are additional benefits that have made this treatment extremely popular.
What is CEREC?
CEREC is an abbreviation for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, often known as CEramic REConstruction. CEREC employs CAD/CAM (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing) technology to quickly take impressions and produce a precisely fitted filling, allowing you to leave Belmont Dentistry – Arizona sooner.
How Does CEREC Work?
CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic) is a technique for making dental restorations in your dentist’s office. These restorations are often utilized to restore decay or physical damage to your tooth (or teeth). Some dental practices have sophisticated equipment that allows them to design and manufacture restorations with the assistance of a computer. Restorations, in particular, are designed and constructed using CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing). This method entails creating designs from impressions using computer software and then sending them to a unit that fabricates ceramic restoration.
How can CEREC benefit you?
- Restore your teeth’ function as soon as possible- Your teeth influence your smile, how you speak, and your eating habits. If you get temporary crowns while you wait for a dental laboratory to build permanent crowns, you must be extremely cautious when eating or talking. You must even adhere to a strict diet for the temporary crown not to fall off. With same-day crowns, this is never the case.
- It protects against injury- Traditional crowns need you to wear a temporary crown for a few days. Unfortunately, this temporary crown does not always fit properly and can fall free. This frequently results in damage or other problems. By providing a crown that fits in one visit, same-day CEREC decreases the chance of damage. CEREC crowns also require less drilling, allowing you to keep the majority of your teeth.
- It saves you money- Even with insurance, appointments, and interim crowns will be costly. CEREC crowns help you save money by cutting your dentist’s visits in half and removing the need for interim crowns. Furthermore, fewer appointments and less time off work mean more opportunities to make money for some people.
- Comfort- The temporary crowns used in traditional treatments are constructed of resin and rarely fit. This makes them feel quite uneasy. CEREC crowns are made of ceramic and have a precise fit, making them very comfortable.
- Preventing decay- Because temporary crowns occasionally fall off, they provide space for more decay of your tooth. This is never an issue with same-day CEREC crowns.
We hope this blog has given you knowledge regarding CEREC. CEREC crowns may be an excellent alternative for you if you want a long-lasting, natural-looking crown and don’t want to wait a few weeks for it. So, if you’re seeking the best dentist in Scottsdale, Arizona for CEREC service, visit Belmont Dentistry – Arizona.