Invisalign aligners are a type of clear tray braces made of Invisalign’s plastic blend in their manufacturing facilities. These strong plastic aligners are customized depending on the molds of your mouth to put pressure on your teeth to shift them into an ideal position slowly. An increasing number of people are choosing Invisalign treatment for straighter teeth and perfect smile because these aligners don’t make you self-conscious, can be easily adjusted, and are more comfortable when compared to traditional metal braces. If you want to straighten your teeth and don’t want to deal with the hassles of metal braces, opt for Invisalign aligners.
If you are concerned about the cost of Invisalign treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, then keep reading.
How much do Invisalign aligners cost?
The cost of Invisalign treatment depends on a wide range of factors, such as:
- Overall dental health needs
- The amount of work and time your teeth would need to become straight
- The geographical location along with the treatment cost on an average in your city
- The dentist’s fees depending on his credentials and experience
- If your insurance company covers the treatment cost or not, and, if it does, then to what extent
Usually, the average Invisalign treatment cost ranges from $3,000 to $7,000 or more. Moreover, some insurance plans cover the treatment cost up to a specific amount.
How can you save money on your Invisalign treatment?
When you compare Invisalign treatment to traditional metal braces, the former is an expensive option to straighten your teeth. But, you can always opt for programs and strategies that will help you better plan your Invisalign treatment financially by decreasing the cost of orthodontics. Some ways that will help you save money on your Invisalign aligners are as follows:
- Flexible spending accounts or FSAs: This account enables you to use a specific pretax amount from your salary for healthcare expenses. However, not all employers offer the FSAs, so you might have to check with your employer. Generally, FSA is a part of employee benefits packages.
- Health savings accounts or HSA: This account type allows you to set aside a specific amount of pretax salary amount for healthcare costs. These accounts function similar to FSAs, but the difference is the amount in an HSA account can be carried forward to the next year in case you have not used it. Additionally, you should have a high-deductible health insurance plan.
- Payment plan: Most of the dental clinics these days have in-house payment plans in place to make dental treatment more affordable for their patients. A monthly payment plan will pay to help you plan your treatment better and enable you to spread it out over a couple of months instead of paying the entire bill at once.
- Dental schools: You can also find dental schools in your area or city that might be offering discounted Invisalign treatment. Getting treated at a dental school would mean that you agree to allow dental students to treat you. However, a reputed dental school will always make sure that a certified dentist monitors the student during treatment procedures.
- Credit cards with no interest: Based on your credit score, i.e., regular payments before the due date, you can be eligible for a no-interest credit card, which can be your gateway to making Invisalign treatment affordable for you. A no-interest payment plan will help you stretch out your entire treatment cost into small monthly payments without any additional interest. However, you should ensure that your credit card does not have a deferred interest rate, as it will start charging interest on a balance amount after the promo period.
- Children’s health insurance program or CHIP: If you are opting for Invisalign aligners for children or teenagers, you should check whether you qualify for government support for insurance to cover the Invisalign treatment cost. In case a kid’s orthodontics is affecting their overall health, the treatment cost might be covered.
Opting for Invisalign treatment can be out of budget in comparison to traditional braces. At Belmont Dentistry, we believe that investment in a person’s oral healthcare is invaluable that lasts a lifetime. We offer different financial options to assist you in planning your dental treatment better and have the best dentists for Invisalign aligners in Scottsdale, AZ. You can get in touch with us for more details.